Murder Mystery Dinners Make Special Events More Memorable
Those who have never been to a murder mystery dinner do not know what they are missing. The Dinner Detective is a murder mystery like no other. Unlike some dinner theater events, guests are served some of the best foods they have ever tasted. Dining in one of these dinner events provides an unforgettable experience for all guests ages fifteen and older.
What About the Food?
Although the murder mystery is highly intriguing, most people want to know what foods they will be served before they purchase a ticket. The chef’s menu is like no other. When guests learn about the delicious foods, coupled with the fun and excitement, they purchase tickets again and again. The following are just some of the delicious menu selections available.
- A selection of crostini is available. These are chef’s choices and may include ingredients such as pan con tomato, wild foraged mushrooms and goat cheese, and fiery chilies.
- If you prefer something lighter, there is a lemon gem and kale salad with an amazing lemon caper dressing. The salad is topped with shaved parmesan and croutons.
- Another menu item is a juicy seared chicken breast with a beautiful coupling of seasonal vegetables. Enjoy smashed potatoes with a delicious rosemary pan jus.
- There is also pan-fried ruby trout. This fresh dish is served with confit artichokes and fennel, a parsnip puree, and salsa verde.
- A wild mushroom ragu completes the main course options. This special ragu is served with tomato conserva and herb polenta.
For dessert, guests to the mystery dinner will be served a decadent citrus flan. As guests are enjoying their meals, action is happening right before their eyes. Individual guests may even be chosen to be a part of the show. Because no one is in costume, almost anyone can be a suspect.
What to Expect from the Murder Mystery?
Everyone who visits a murder mystery dinner enjoys every exciting minute of the action. Many people are surprised to learn this mystery dinner is not like anything they have experienced from others. There are no themes, costumes, or time periods. Everything takes place in the present day. All actors wear regular clothes, and anyone in the audience can be a part of the cast.
It is important to note that this show is reserved for people fifteen and up because small children may not understand what is happening and may become frightened. Guests can expect loud simulated gunshots and the lights may go out temporarily from time to time. This is all a part of the act.
Purchase Tickets Today
Because there are only two to three shows per month, tickets sell out quickly. Those who are interested in buying tickets for a special event, such as a birthday, anniversary, or holiday, should purchase tickets early.
Each ticket includes an interrogation reception and a delicious meal. There is a bar available for drink orders. There is also a prize for the Top Sleuth who comes the closest to solving the murder mystery. What better way to spend a night of fun than enjoying a murder mystery dinner?