Fascinating Facts About Clawfoot Baths From An Expert
Millions of homeowners prefer to add clawfoot baths in their bathrooms. Why is that the case? Breathe easy as you’ll read the right article.
We’ll disclose a few advantages of installing these tabs.
Science-backed Pros of a Clawfoot Bath
Customers will be happy to know a few advantages that clawfoot tubs offer. Impressively tubs provide countless health benefits. Here is a summary of the benefits of installing such a tub in your bathroom.
- A clawfoot tub makes your bathroom stylish: technically, these baths have different designs. A customer is free to choose whichever design they like.
- Reduces stress: have you ever laid in a tub full of warm water? You must have felt relaxed and stress-free. Warm water helps to relax all your muscles hence relieving you of stress.
- A clawfoot bath enhances your cardiovascular health: research shows that these tubs improve your cardiovascular health. More often than not, heat tends to facilitate the flow of blood in your heart. As a result, your heart gets an adequate supply of oxygen-filled blood.
- Helps to cure flu: you don’t have to visit a doctor if you have the flu. All you need to do is to get into a bathtub full of warm water. The heat will help to end the mucus blockage hence cure a cold.
- Boost your mood: you won’t believe that a clawfoot bath can improve your mind. If one mediates while resting in such a tub full of warm water, their mood improves slowly.
Unfortunately, some people still believe that these baths are worthless. Therefore let’s start by highlighting a few benefits that you need to know.
What Makes Clawfoot Baths Special?
Experts will agree that these tubs are the best of all the bathtubs in existence. Here are a few reasons why you need to consider this bathroom tub.
- Highly durable: the reality is that this tub is long-lasting. Research shows that such tubs can last for as long as ten years. Remember that manufacturers use long-lasting materials such as steel to design them.
- Available in different sizes: lucky for customers, these tubs are available in various sizes. Therefore you’re free to choose the one that best suits your size preference.
- Easy to maintain: the beauty of these bathtubs is that they need little maintenance. All you need to do is to drain the water and clean it regularly.
What Should I Consider when Buying a Clawfoot Tub?
Don’t just rush into buying clawfoot tubs from anyone. Instead, take time to consider a few essential factors. Below is a list of some of these essential considerations.
- Size: Please note that these tubs come in different sizes. For this reason, it’s advisable that you choose the clawfoot tub that best suits your size preference. Most customers opt to buy standard tub sizes.
- Cost: secondly, a buyer needs to compare bathtub prices from different sellers. Unfortunately, some dishonest sellers overprice them to make a killing from unsuspecting buyers. It’s prudent to buy from a dealer that offers the most reasonable prices.
- Clawfoot tub’s shape: as mentioned earlier, these tubs come in different sizes and shapes. Thus, it’s advisable that you choose a tub that meets your style preference. Nowadays, most buyers prefer Oval-shaped bathtubs.
- Weight: most customers do not bother to check the weight of the clawfoot tub. Remember that some floors cannot withstand too much weight. For this reason, it’s advisable that you opt for a tube with standard weight.
- Material: please remember to find out what the manufacturers used to design the tub. Some materials tend to be more durable than others.
- Brand: some brands have a reputation for being durable and damage-resistant. On the contrary, others do not last long. Therefore it’s wise to buy the brand that will serve you for a reasonable duration.
In conclusion, you can agree that clawfoot baths don’t just exist for pleasure. They offer other multiple benefits to the user. For this reason, buy one of these highly advantageous for installation in your house.